Explore the Future of Retail at the Retail Asia Summit 2023
The prestigious conference will be held in Furama City Centre, Singapore on 16 November 2023.
The retail industry has experienced a dynamic and transformative journey in recent years, shaping the way we shop and consume goods. Today, it stands at the forefront of technological advancements, adapting to ever-changing consumer preferences and revolutionising the traditional brick-and-mortar model.
With the rise of e-commerce and the proliferation of digital platforms, the retail landscape has become increasingly interconnected and customer-centric. Online shopping has become a part of customers’ daily lives, providing convenience, choice, and personalised experiences. However, the retail industry is not limited to the digital realm; physical stores continue to play a vital role, albeit with a renewed focus on enhancing the in-store experience.
In an era of fierce competition and evolving consumer demands, the retail industry is driven by constant innovation and delivering exceptional value to customers.
The Retail Asia Summit 2023, set to be held on 16 November 2023 at the Furama City Centre, Singapore is set to explore the trends, issues, and opportunities in the industry as it gears up for its event in Singapore, following two years of successful virtual conferences.
The event will gather industry leaders and experts from top retail companies as they discuss various topics that shape the future of retail today. It will feature a series of presentations and panel discussions where participants will have the opportunity to gain firsthand insight into Asia’s retail industry and network with some of the region’s top business experts.
Expert speakers that will be presenting at the event include:
- Scott Price, CEO at DFI Retail Group
- Matty Lin, General Manager, Global Business Solutions SEA at TikTok
- Christian Urban, Director of Marketplace at foodpanda
- Rakesh Mani, Partner at PwC
- Connie Kwok, Expert Partner at Bain & Company
- Zhu Hui, Associate Partner at Bain & Company
- Sarah Teo, Manager at YCP Solidiance
- Mehdi Jaouadi, Partner at YCP Solidiance and Co-CEO at YCP Interactive
- Tran Nguyen Phi Long, Head of Retail Marketing at PNJ Group
- Jan Gasparic, Co-founder and CEO at Fairmart
- Thomas Meier, Creative Director at dwp
- Vidmay Naini, General Manager - Global Emerging Markets at eBay
- Samir Bedi, Workforce Advisory Leader at EY Asean
- Quan Yao Peh, Senior Analyst (Channels) at Euromonitor International
- Andrew Hill, Digital Acceleration Director at Coca-Cola
- Amishaa Arora, Head of Customer Activation & Marketing South Asia at H&M
- Ceridwen Choo, Managing Director, Payments & Innovation; Brand & Marcom at DCS Card Centre
- Chris Baker, CEO at Totem
- Huiqi Ong, Senior Consumer Lifestyle Analyst APAC at Mintel
- Achint Setia, Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer at ZALORA
- Hoong An Wong, Commercial Director at VIPSHOP Southeast Asia
- Jeremy Sim, Group Chief Strategic and Transformation Officer at Erajaya Group
- Cheryl Ng, Country Director, Singapore at Rakuten Insights
- Jitha Thathachari, Group Head | Business Development, Strategy & Transformation, LUXASIA Pte. Ltd.
- Rajesh Grover, Group VP - Digital & Omnichannel, Kanmo Group
- Representative from Boston Consulting Group
With an impressive lineup of speakers, the Retail Asia Summit 2023 promises to be an invaluable platform for knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
The Retail Asia Summit is hosted by Retail Asia Magazine. Those interested in attending may register through this link. For more information about the event, contact the Retail Asia Events Team at +65 31581386 or businesscon[email protected], or visit the official event page here.