, Philippines
Photo by Karolina Grabowska: https://www.pexels.com/photo/metal-bottle-cap-with-drops-on-white-background-4397810/

Coca-Cola Europacific, Aboitiz completes Coca-Cola PH acquisition

They will hold a 60:40 ownership.

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) and Aboitiz Equity Ventures completed the acquisition of Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines from The Coca-Cola Company for $1.8b.

In a statement, CCEP said it will hold a majority stake at Cpca-Cola Philipines at 60%, whilst Aboitiz will hold the remaining 40%.

ALSO READ: PCC OK’s Aboitiz, Coca-Cola Europacific’s acquisition of Coca-Cola Philippines

CCEP said the transaction is in line with its expansion into Australia, Pacific & Indonesia in 2021, with the segment now renamed as Australia, Pacific & South East Asia.

“It provides the opportunity to leverage best practice and talent, including supporting Indonesia’s transformation journey. It is therefore aligned with CCEP’s aim of driving

sustainable and stronger growth through diversification and scale, and underpins the company’s mid-term strategic objectives,” CCEP said.

 

Follow the link for more news on

Join Retail Asia community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!

Top News

How cost-per-wear redefines fashion value
This metric evaluates an item's value based on its frequency of use, lifespan, and resale potential.
Fashion
What tech innovations retailers are investing in
They are now increasingly adopting digital interfaces, simplified shopping, and data-driven retail.
Stores
Malaysia's e-commerce market to grow by 12.8% in 2024
Alternative payment methods accounted for 35.7% of e-commerce transactions in 2023.
E-commerce